TRANE RESIDENTIAL HEAT PUMPS PRODUCTS
XV20i Variable Speed
Heat and cool your home with one of the industry’s most efficient systems. Automatically adjusts to avoid temperature swings.
- Up to 20 SEER and high efficiency Heating Seasonal Performance Factor of 10
- TruComfort™ variable speed system includes 750 stages of comfort for maximum comfort and highest efficiency
- Runs on lower speed for longer periods of time to provide the lowest cost per minute
- Quiet running fan measured at 4 dB below competitor’s minimum
XV19 Variable Speed
Our quietest and most energy efficient heat pump delivers maximum comfort while keeping noise levels low.
- SEER rating up to 19.5 and high efficiency Heating Seasonal Performance Factor of up to 12
- Ultra quiet performance with sound levels of 43 to 57 dBA
- TruComfort™ variable speed system provides 500-700 comfort stages for maximum efficiency
- Quiet performance and small footprint is perfect for cities and space-challenged spaces
A smart solution to your home heating and cooling needs, the XR15 is an excellent blend of efficiency and value.
- SEER rating of up to 16 and high efficiency Heating Seasonal Performance Factor of up to 9.50
- Tested materials and components for dependable performance
- Fully compatible with Trane CleanEffects™ advanced whole home air cleaner
XV18 Variable Speed
One of the industry’s most reliable heat pump units, the XV18 variable speed system has been tested to stand up to the elements, while running as efficiently and cost effectively as possible. This system gives you peace of mind while lowering heating and cooling costs in your home.
Two-stage cooling with the Trane XL18i heating system pump offers flexible family comfort, with the ability to cool every room to the right temperature efficiently.
Hardworking, efficient heating and cooling comfort in every room of your home with the XL16i heat pump from Trane.
The heating and cooling reliability you expect from Trane and the energy efficiency you deserve can be found in our XR17 two-stage electric heat pump. The XR17 offers up to a 17.25 SEER rating when matched with Trane variable speed air handlers, furnaces and Comfort Coils™.
XR16 Low Profile
Designed to fit space constrained areas, the XR16 Low Profile, side discharge heat pump unit gives you the reliability you expect from Trane and the energy efficiency you deserve.
The efficiency you expect from Trane, with the reliability you can count on. The XR16 offers Energy Star® qualified combinations with up to 17.00 SEER and 9.6 HSPF, providing efficient performance all year long.
Get affordable heating and cooling with the durability you expect from Trane. The XR14 electric heat pump offers up to a 14 SEER rating on a matched air handler or furnace system.
WeatherGuard™ Top Accessory
The WeatherGuard™ Top Accessory Kit will protect your Trane heat pump from the outside elements. This newly designed top easily snaps onto the top of your air conditioner and will reduce the accumulation of rain snow, leaves and debris from entering you unit, helping you keep your investment in the best condition possible.